Come and visit us at following fairs in autumn 2015:
QS World MBA Tour
- Moscow, Saturday September 19, 2015 1:30pm-6:00pm, Swissotel Krasnye Holmy, 52 bld.6, Kosmodamianskaya nab., 115054 Moscow Russia
- Paris, Saturday October 3, 2015 12:30pm - 06:00pm, L'Hôtel du Collectionneur, 51-57 Rue de Courcelles, 75008 Paris France
- Milan, Monday October 12, 2015 07:00pm - 09:30pm, The Westin Palace, Piazza della Repubblica 20, 20124 Milan Italy
- Zürich, Tuesday October 27,2015 06:30pm - 09:00pm, Kongresshaus Zürich, Claridenstrasse 5, 8002 Zürich Switzerland
Salon RH Suisse
- Geneva, Wednesday September 30, 2015 09:00am - 05:30pm, Palexpo hall 2, 1218 Grand-Saconnex, Geneva Switzerland
Please download our brochure 15-16 HERE
Application deadline session 2015-16: September 1, 2015 (after this date in accordance with available seats)
- See the last gradatuation ceremony pictures HERE
UNIVERSITY OF GENEVA (UNIGE) AND THE INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION, (IATA) HAVE PARTNERED TO OFFER A DIPLOMA OF ADVANCED STUDIES IN AVIATION MANAGEMENT, TAILORED FOR AVIATION PROFESSIONALS.
Aviation is a dynamic and international industry. It has endured significant challenges over the last decade, such as higher fuel prices and geo-political shocks. Despite this there has been significant volume growth, as budget carriers in particular have emerged to change the face of the market and provide overall growth.
Where is the aviation industry heading? The Aviation Management program enables tomorrow’s aviation leaders to face challenges of today while planning for growth in the future.
The program combines academic excellence with practical and up-to-date content from IATA, covering a wide-range of Aviation Management issues. The program is unique in offering the opportunity to gain specialized training with full academic accreditation.