Come and visit us at the following Fairs:
* University of Geneva - Uni Mail, March 19 & April 23, 2015
* QS World MBA Tour, Amsterdam ¦ March 5, 2015
* QS World MBA & EMBA Tour, London ¦ March 7, 2015
* QS World MBA & EMBA Tour, Frankfurt ¦ March 14, 2015
* QS World MBA & EMBA Tour, Moscow ¦ March 17, 2015
* QS World MBA Tour, Geneva ¦ March 26, 2015
* QS World MBA & EMBA Tour, Paris ¦ March 28, 2015
* Salon de la Formation – Palexpo, Geneva ¦ April 29 – May 3, 2015
UNIVERSITY OF GENEVA (UNIGE) AND THE INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION, (IATA) HAVE PARTNERED TO OFFER A DIPLOMA OF ADVANCED STUDIES IN AVIATION MANAGEMENT, TAILORED FOR AVIATION PROFESSIONALS.
Aviation is a dynamic and international industry. It has endured significant challenges over the last decade, such as higher fuel prices and geo-political shocks. Despite this there has been significant volume growth, as budget carriers in particular have emerged to change the face of the market and provide overall growth.
Where is the aviation industry heading? The Aviation Management program enables tomorrow’s aviation leaders to face challenges of today while planning for growth in the future.
The program combines academic excellence with practical and up-to-date content from IATA, covering a wide-range of Aviation Management issues. The program is unique in offering the opportunity to gain specialized training with full academic accreditation.