Application deadline session 2015-16: June 15, 2015
Special offer until March 15, 2015, 10% off for all registrations (entire diploma)
Come and visit us at the following Fairs:
* QS World MBA Tour - Zürich - Thursday January 29, 2015 - Kongresshaus - Claridenstrasse 5 - 8002 Züruch - 5pm-10pm
* London - March 7, 2015
* QS World MBA Tour - Moscow - Tuesday March 17, 2015 - Radisson SAS Slavyanskaya Hotel - Europe Square 2 - 121059 Moscow - 6pm-9pm
* University of Geneva - Thursday March 19, 2015 - Uni Mail - 40, Bd. du Pont-d'Arve - 1205 Geneva - 6pm-8:30pm - Audience room MR070
* QS World MBA Tour - Geneva - Thursday March 26, 2015- Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues - 33 Quai des Bergues - 1201 Geneva - 7:30pm-9:30pm
* QS World MBA & EMBA Tour - Paris - Saturday March 28, 2015 - Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile 3 - Place du Général Koenig - 75017 Paris - 3:30pm-6pm
* University of Geneva - Uni Mail - April 23, 2015
* Salon de la Formation – Palexpo, Geneva - April 29 – May 3, 2015
- See the last gradatuation ceremony pictures HERE
UNIVERSITY OF GENEVA (UNIGE) AND THE INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION, (IATA) HAVE PARTNERED TO OFFER A DIPLOMA OF ADVANCED STUDIES IN AVIATION MANAGEMENT, TAILORED FOR AVIATION PROFESSIONALS.
Aviation is a dynamic and international industry. It has endured significant challenges over the last decade, such as higher fuel prices and geo-political shocks. Despite this there has been significant volume growth, as budget carriers in particular have emerged to change the face of the market and provide overall growth.
Where is the aviation industry heading? The Aviation Management program enables tomorrow’s aviation leaders to face challenges of today while planning for growth in the future.
The program combines academic excellence with practical and up-to-date content from IATA, covering a wide-range of Aviation Management issues. The program is unique in offering the opportunity to gain specialized training with full academic accreditation.